Don’t just take our word for it . . . We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon:
What does it mean to be formed as the people of God?
- Christ who died giving us his righteousness
- Christ who lives giving us his hope
- Christ who intercedes for us giving us access to the Father
- Where does the power come from in your prayers?
- Why do we pray in “Jesus’ name”?
- How is Christ interceding for us today?
- How does the gospel (The life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ) both challenge us and move us to pray?
- What prayer do you think is too small for God?
- What prayer do you think is too big for God?
- Because of this sermon, how is your life changed, matured, or been challenged?
- Who will you tell and what because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email David Libbon (Dlibbon@StAndrews.Church)