We invite you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon:
- Blessings and Woes
- A life of blessing
- A call to remember
- How would you describe being blessed? How does our culture describe being blessed?
- Have you tried to live the life, that is described in Christ’s sermon, under your own power? How did that work out?
- What does it look like to live a life of faith out of the overflow of God’s blessing?
- Let Jesus’ blessing be present to you in and through his written word. We have a SAPC reading plan we’ll be following this year and would invite you to join us as we read God’s word together. Pick up a copy on Sunday or download it here.
- Because of this sermon, how has your life changed, matured, or challenged?
- Who will you tell and what because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your Life Group community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email David Libbon (DLibbon@StAndrews.Church).
- Expositors Biblical Commentary
- Lexham Bible Dictionary
You can listen to the sermon in the player below or follow St. Andrew’s Sermon Podcast on Spotify. The sermon podcast is also available on Apple and Google Podcasts.