Don’t just take our word for it . . . take His! We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: John 20:19-23
- Locked doors are not a barrier to Jesus Christ
- Fearful hearts are not a barrier to Jesus Christ
- Lack of ability is not a barrier to Jesus Christ
- Closed hearts are not a barrier to Jesus Christ
- What limiting beliefs do you find yourself coming back to in your personal life? What is your 4-minute mile?
- How does Jesus greet the fearful disciples?
- What do you think about the statement that Jesus does not call the equipped but he equips the called?
- How does serving others change us?
- Is there an area you’d like to explore serving in? For some suggestions sign up on the clipboards in the back of the sanctuary next Sunday!
- Because of this sermon, how is your life changed, matured, or been challenged?
- Who will you tell and what because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
If you have questions about this sermon please email David Libbon (DLibbon@StAndrews.Church).
- The Expositor’s Bible Commentary
- JC Ryle’s Expository Thoughts on John
- Reformed Exegetical Commentary
You can listen to the sermon in the player below or you can follow St. Andrew’s Sermon Podcast on Spotify. The sermon podcast is also available on Apple and Google Podcasts.