Don’t just take our word for it . . . take His! We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: Luke 24:36-49
- Scripture Forms us by Revealing Jesus
- Scripture Forms us by Giving us Hope
- In seasons where you feel lost, where do you turn for guidance and hope?
- How do you look for Jesus in Scripture?
- What is a Scripture
- What questions does this text stir inside of you?
- How is your life changed, matured, or challenged because of this sermon?
- Who will you tell and what will you tell because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
Sources reviewed for this sermon:
Henry, Matthew. Matthew Henry’s Commentary on the Whole Bible: Complete and Unabridged in One Volume. Peabody: Hendrickson, 1994.
Jamieson, Robert, A. R. Fausset, and David Brown. Commentary Critical and Explanatory on the Whole Bible. Oak Harbor, WA: Logos Research Systems, Inc., 1997.
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your Life Group community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email Phillip Wilson (PWilson@StAndrews.Church).
You can listen to the sermon by using the player below or via the St Andrew’s Website