Don’t just take our word for it . . . take His! We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: Acts 2:37-47
- Community is a Response
- Community is Reciprocal
- Community is Regular
- How have you responded to your faith and Salvation?
- What times can you recall where Community has either provided for you or you were able to provide for another?
- Where are you regularly engaging in Community?
- What does membership to a community mean to you?
- Where is God calling you to engage community with others?
- Who are three people you can invite to be in community with you?
- What tables are we being called to build?
- What questions does this text stir inside of you?
- How is your life changed, matured, or challenged because of this sermon?
- Who will you tell and what will you tell because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your Life Group community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email Phillip Wilson (PWilson@StAndrews.Church).
- Henry, Matthew. Matthew Henry’s Commentary on the Whole Bible: Complete and Unabridged in One Volume. Peabody: Hendrickson, 1994.
- Jamieson, Robert, A. R. Fausset, and David Brown. Commentary Critical and Explanatory on the Whole Bible. Oak Harbor, WA: Logos Research Systems, Inc., 1997.
You can listen to the sermon in the player below or you can follow St. Andrew’s Sermon Podcast on Spotify. The sermon podcast is also available on Apple and Google Podcasts.