Don’t just take our word for it . . . take His! We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon:
- Dealing with discouragement.
- Remember who you are.
- Moses and Aaron are rejected by Pharaoh. How do you handle rejection?
- Why do you think Moses is led to say that he is a man of “uncircumcised lips”? What does that phrase mean?
- How often do you skip over genealogies in scripture? (List of names that outline a family)? Why are these important?
- What is God saying by inspiring this list in this spot?
- Who do you say you are?
- What is the point of baptism?
- Today, are you in Christ? Are you his?
- Have you been baptized? If not what’s stopping you? Want to find out more? Email David Libbon today!
- Because of this sermon, how is your life changed, matured, or challenged?
- Who will you tell and what because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email David Libbon (Dlibbon@StAndrews.Church)