Don’t just take our word for it . . . We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon:
- The Far-Sighted Mary
- The Near-Sighted Disciples
- The Blind but Called One
- Where is your focus these days? We get all kinds of things that vie for our attention. How much time do you devote to your soul?
- What was the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? How does that point us to God?
- As a believer in the resurrection of Jesus Christ, a Christian how do you hold in tension both the pressing matters of today and the reality that 7 million years from now we’ll still be with Christ?
- Because of this sermon, how is your life changed, matured, or been challenged?
- Who will you tell and what because of what you just heard?
- How would you explain this to a small child?
The outline and application questions are intended for your further reflection and action upon the weekend message. They are also designed to facilitate discussion and accountability within your LifeGroup community.
If you have questions about this sermon please email David Libbon (Dlibbon@StAndrews.Church)